At TASMUN, students are expected to exhibit an appearance in dress and behavior that is above reproach during conferences. How students look communicates nearly as much as what they say. Controversial appearance should be avoided. Should any student have a specific question, please ask the coach. In general, conference attire should be business attire with a suit jacket. Some examples include:
- Full business suit including jacket. Suit color choices should be appropriate for a professional environment.
- Business pants or skirt with a blouse or a solid-color button-up shirt, and a blazer.
- Business dress with a blazer.
- Neckties are the norm in this activity for students who choose to wear what is traditionally seen as male-presenting attire.
- All students must wear dress shoes or other appropriate professional footwear, dress socks (if applicable to your shoe of choice), a belt (if applicable to your choice of pants), and a blazer or jacket. These are not optional.
If students are found in violation of the above dress code, coaches reserve the right to remove the student from competition.